Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Not too late"

"Come away with Me. Come away with Me.
It's never too late; it's not too late, it's not too late for you.
I have a plan for you. I have a plan for you.
It's gonna be wild! It's gonna be great; it's gonna be full of Me.
Open up your heart and let Me in.
Open up your heart and let Me in."

This is a song that Jesus Culture does. It's God singing to us...to you.

It was a song I needed to hear today. As I'm unwinding from all the holidays, I've "felt" a bit tired...well maybe more than a bit. Then I began to start feeling a bit "older" and it's not a feeling I want to feel! Then I had thoughts of "hibernating". You know, thoughts that I would just like to curl up with some books, old movies, and stay home. I must say I was beginning to feel a bit dull!
THEN...this song!
Wow! I took it as God singing to me...reminding me that He had a plan for me...that it was going to be wild! great! exciting! and full of Him!
All that yucky dullness just started falling off of me and I am feeling quite alive...again!

This song....perfect timing as God always is right on time...right there with what I need.
And just to fully awaken me...us, our Pastors have called for a church wide time of prayer and fasting for the month.

2011...well, it's gonna be wild! It's gonna be great and it's gonna be full of God!
Don't miss it!

PS... check out the song by Jesus Culture on the web! "Come away with Me"
Just close your eyes and "hear" God singing it to you!
Open up your heart and let Him in.......

No comments: