Monday, November 8, 2010

A change of "havens"



Well since it's officially too cold to have my early morning time with the Lord out on the porch, even with the "heater", I've gone to the livingroom and the fireplace. I take my coffee, journal, Bibles, etc. and with comfy pillows at my back, I hibernate there...sometimes for hours when nothing else is pressing. This morning has been one of those "hibernating" moments.

Have had some "deep", heavy thoughts whirring around in my mind and was led to various scriptures that resolved the issues for me. Oh how I love the Word!

The Lord even "spoke" to me concerning some very specific things, even before I had a chance to verbalize them to Him! I love it when He does that!

It's wonderful to share such intimate, holy times with Him. What a way to begin the day!

No comments: