Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grand Love!

Yesterday I spent most of my time with all our wonderful "grands"! I hand delivered Valentines to Anna's a little after 10 am and visited a bit there. Then I went to drop off Maylena's and ended up staying for a nice long visit! I actually saw her with her eyes wide opened! She gets more beautiful every time I see her. She needed sleep and was having a hard time getting it and I held her and got her to sleep. She was holding my finger with a very strong grip! Smitten! Yep! That's what "grands" do to you!

Then a quick trip to the grocery store and home for a late lunch and putting the house back together before the oldest "grands" were coming. We kept April's as Valentine's Day is their anniversary and they were going out to dinner with money Mike's parents had given them. (They always give anniversary money to all of us! So sweet!)
We got pizza and watched the kids TV programs...interesting! Was a "grand" day and evening!
A time filled with lots of love!

No comments: