Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The harder I go....

the "behinder" I get! Oh, surely not!
Having a "toddler" in the house means I do tasks in shifts. It seems that the harder I try to get things done-OMG! the time has gone and the "toddler" needs my attention...again.
Would you believe this is my desk in a sort of cleaned off stage? It was worse than this the other day!
I start clearing out papers and they multiply! (Like rabbits!) As they do that I tend to say "forget it" and move on, only to have to come back to it in a day or two.

I'm not sure what happened to January. One day it was here and I had all these grandiose ideas of household organizing. Ideas! That's about all that got accomplished. Somehow I've got to put hands and feet to those ideas before I turn around and it's already March!

Where is Mary Poppins when you need her???????

No comments: