Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Geeked!

I have "discovered" a new author! Diane Moody
April had seen the book, Tea with Emma on the Amazon kindle books and I thought it looked good so I got it. I couldn't put it down! Loved it! Went on to read the 2nd novella in the Tea Cup series, Strike the Match and then read The Runaway Pastor's Wife.
I so enjoyed these books and just had to let the author know. Found her e-mail and wrote her and she wrote me back!
It was the best e-mail ever and she was so personable.  Feel like I've made a new friend!

Just had to share this! If you have a Kindle, get her books! The Tea Cup series will come out in paperback in about a year and I will definitely have to have that!

1 comment:

Cindy Keiger said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely look her up on Amazon.