Monday, March 19, 2012

"Movin" on up!

You know how you say, "Oh I'll never do that or get one of those", well I did. When the Nooks and Kindles came out, that's what I said. I had no desire for one. An electronic reader...pfft...not me.
I like the feel of a book in my hand, the paper scent, etc. Well I still do but now I have a Kindle Fire and I love it! Mike gave it to me as an early birthday present because it was on sale. I've downloaded lots of free books, games ; even read two books over the weekend on this fascinating little electronic device!

Now if I ever figure out what all I can do on it and my smart phone which is, at the moment, a bit smarter than me, I'll really be moving on up!
Hey it must run in the family...my almost 82 year old mother is now on Facebook!

1 comment:

Rsymphony said...

Kellan looked at her and said, "That's Myenna!" ;)