Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Back on Track!

I am becoming very serious about eating better and exercising 30 minutes a day.

I am taking this one day at a time and trying to keep a journal about it.

I did great yesterday...even with having a double scoop German Chocolate ice cream cone!

Actually last night was a rather tasty evening..... some of my favorite "things"....
Sacha shrimp with a spring roll, won ton soup, and Chinese hot tea....
(the secret of this was smaller portions)

German Chocolate ice cream... hmmmmmm (not a small portion but better than 3 scoops!)

then on to Barnes and Noble for two crossword puzzle books and a tall white mocha latte...
only drank half...

A yummy evening indeed...and this morning I got up and had lost 1/2 a pound! :)

Here comes day #2 and I am encouraged!

On to a healthier me!!!!

No comments: