Friday, September 10, 2010

I AM SO GEEKED!!!!!!

Actually, sure hope I'm using that word correctly! :)

ANYWAY....I have now lost 13 pounds and counting! I am doing the new Atkins and working out at least 3 to 4 times a week and sometimes more. I feel great!!!!

It is a lifestyle change and I'm embracing it. No more do I desire the cakes, the cookies, the breads and pasta-the heavy "carb" foods. I'm eating lean, no nitrate meats and eating lots of healthy salads and other veggies. Found low carb delicious organic pasta sauces at EarthFare and my Shirtake
(tofu) angel hair. I will admit, the texture of those tofu noodles is interesting but I can do it!

Found Zevia...a no calorie soda sweetened with Stevia! Yummy! Especially the Root Beer!

Have added nuts and strawberries and sometimes have some sugar free Russell Stovers chocolates. They hit the spot when I want something sweet.

Am hoping to be at my goal by December but that really isn't the issue. I'm in this for life!

Thank you God for ALL Your help!
And thank you out there who have been encouraging me!

I feel like I have a new wardrobe and that it's Christmas almost daily as I find clothes I can wear again after YEARS!!!! Yippee!

No comments: