Monday, November 28, 2011

A "Charlotte" Christmas!

Isn't she just the cutest thing you ever saw? She is quite the charmer, looking up at you with those sweet brown eyes and that adorable face. And inspite of all that, she has made Christmas decorating a challenge! Yes I am crating her and putting her in the side room where she can play and run around without getting hurt BUT Charlotte is a people dog and she wants to be with us so when she isn't with us, she is crying but now I do believe she has fallen asleep in her bed of all places. Usually it's on one of us!

I've actually been a bit STRESSED OUT these past few days. I'm on a tight shedule this week and not a whole lot has gone according to plan. Bless Mike, he's put up with me, helping all he can.
Started out this morning calmly even after getting up at 5:30 to take Charlotte out and start breakfast.
Everything going smoothly until I knocked a glass bowl off the counter. Charlotte wasn't near it but I grabbed her up and put her in the side room to protect her and then she started her crying and barking.
I swept so carefully and then even vaccumed and by the time I was finished, she was asleep and quiet!
Wow! I do believe we've turned a corner!

On to attack the day and accomplish great decorating feats and hopefully to finish. This is day 4 of Christmas decorating...surely I can finish by tonight!

No comments: