Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Frenzy!

Actually it began on Friday with Anna and her four with an outing to Trader Joe's! Usually if I go with her I do not shop but I needed to this time. I had 3 munchkins, including the very charming 2 year old and the girls with me. One of my greatest challenges was keeping Kellan in the cart! Organic, all natural lollipops did the trick!...about 4 of them, but hey! they were rather small! One store was all I could muster so Anna took me home and three remained with me...the oldest girl and the two boys. We were in and out, walking through the woods, playing on the swings, pulling the wagon, gathering gumballs as if they were valuable treasure, playing blocks and leggos on the porch...whew! I was beat after that and wanted to curl up and rest but Mike wanted to eat out so we did. I thought he would have to carry me but I managed to rally enough to make it to the cozy Italian restaurant up the street. Sure was glad I did; delicious! Saturday morning I vacuumed the downstairs while Mike was at the Men's Breakfast. A friend had taken him and I picked him up and we did a 2 mile Walk-A-Thon for H.E.L.P Crisis Pregnancy Center of Union County. We braved the high winds and a bit of rain. Then off to the Grill for lunch, out to Anna and Dan's to pick up a movie and then home to prepare for our son and his wife coming for dinner and a movie! We had such a nice time! Then today was church, lunch with friends and then Elliott and Camden came for about three hours. It was three hours of "amazing" conversations, working in the natural area for which they were well paid, dinner on the porch and then a bit of TV and then back outside. A "memory -making" weekend for sure and all of it was wonderful!

No comments: