Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's time...

for me; maybe not for others but the Christmas music has begun at the Woods household. Began playing it Sunday morning and it's now in our cars and plays on my very old, faithful Bose!
We have more Christmas CDs than any other kind of music and enjoy it all!
Christmas music...good Christmas music just does something to me. Not really into "Santa Baby" or things quite like that but all the other-Transiberian Orchestra, Perry and Bing, Kenny G, Manneheim, the traditional songs, hey,
I can even go with Alvin and the Chipmunks! Oh yeah, Charlie Brown Christmas too!
Christmas music is ...well, timeless for me! October through December just satisfies the Christmas music thirst in me!
(not sure that Mike is into it quite like me, but "bless his heart" he tolerates it, even in his car!)

No comments: