Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This song has been on my heart for days now. It is so perfect for this special day of celebration!

"Now thank we all our God with heart and hand and voices,
Who wondrous things hath done, In Whom His world rejoices;
Who, from our mothers' arms, hath blessed us on our way
With countles gifts of love, and still is ours today.

All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given,
The Son and Him Who reigns with Them in highest heaven,
The One eternal God, Whom earth and heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now, And shall be ever more."

I grew up singing this song as a small child...this one and "We Gather Together"
every Thanksgiving season. They have remained in my heart and in my memories
of a wonderful childhood with loving family and friends.

Join with me today in thanking our wonderful Father God and may we be thankful every day
and tell Him so!

No comments: