Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Stagnant"

This is not a "pretty" word and definitely doesn't paint a "pretty picture" but it's how I've been
feeling of late. (sorry, I'm reading Jane Austen and watching Sense and Sensibility-it sort of determines my vocabulary once in a while!)

AND, like Marianne, "I have formed my plan, and am determined to enter on a course of serious
study."

The holidays starting with our parents' 60th left me worn out and I haven't quite recovered, so it seems.
And I find myself drawn to our new "big screen TV"...wow! (Especially when Mike is out of town and the house is a bit too quiet.) Everything looks so good on it!!!

So, like Marianne, I have seen the error of my ways and am determined to change!




update: am eating healthier but not exercising :(
Know this is why I haven't a lot of energy and also know that too much TV is a LIFE-DRAINER!
(It dulls the brain and makes it fuzzy!!!)
Even if the things I watch are good...no trash, but even too much of a good thing can be too much!

Move over Marianne. I'm joining you!

No comments: