Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just "a few of my favorite things"!




I am such a lover of nature! Here in our Powder room, on a small,

handmade wooden heart table "lives" a wooden tree that one of my very favorite neighbors gave me a few years ago.

I decorate it for every season and it brings me such delight.


The table was made by Mr. Harkey, an elderly gentleman, about 15 years ago. He and his wife were such special people and I love the tables I bought from him.


I now have some of my favorite birds on the tree for Spring. The owls were hanging on the porch Christmas tree and the cute little birds are actually candles that Anna bought for me today at Pottery Barn! Now I just need a Cardinal!
The second shelf has this bird...sort of Partridge-like and a nest of eggs...all from the porch Christmas tree.
How I love the birds!!!!!


No comments: