Friday, March 5, 2010

Making a plan...

Guess we've all heard the saying "aim at nothing and that's what you'll hit"!

The Bible says to "write the vision, make it plain".

This has been buzzing around in my head for a while....make a plan, set some goals...
so today I did.
I've been disgusted with myself for quite a while...extra weight has been making me feel tired,
unhealthy, etc.

I have to write it down, see it in print...this plan of mine!

Today I began The South Beach Diet plan. It's there in black and white, with good, healthy recipes, meal plans, foods allowed, foods not allowed.

I'm blogging this to help me stay accountable.

I'm going to try and keep a food diary too if I can. Haven't lasted too long doing those but will give it another go.

And the exercising....YIKES! Okay....I can do this! I can walk! I can jog on my mini trampoline!

So...plan in place and here I go!

No comments: