Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lapses of Laziness!

Lapses of laziness... you never know when it will strike!

So like that elusive tsetse fly....you know the one that comes and bites you when you are trying to get out of bed...making you so sleepy you can hardly move...

Lapses of laziness hit me at various times...laundry times too often...
the clothes make it to the dryer but sometimes stay there for days! Yikes!
Then Mike says I have one more pair of underwear or no clean socks and I say they're in the dryer!

Or mail...sometimes it piles up on the table for several days...

Or the accumulation of PJs in my bathroom...

I like to blame these lapses on that blasted tsetse fly! He makes me so tired!

Oh wait, didn't I just post earlier today about taking responsibility, growing up????
Maybe I should read that again!

No comments: