Friday, December 3, 2010

Whew!

Now I almost feel as though I can sit back and relax a bit since my main Christmas "responsibilities" are done! I mean the things I was in charge of....still have PLENTY of activities coming up but it seems all "down hill" now!
Nutcracker stuff next week, church Christmas party, get-to-gethers with friends and family...
all good fellowship.
Tomorrow I'll have a special time with "my" girls...our daughters/daughter by marriage too, while Mike will do something with our son. Just "all us girls" will be a first having our daughter by marriage join us and we are SO looking forward to our time! (Have wonderful daughters AND sons for that matter!)
Sunday after church we decorate Mike's parents' house and then meet friends for the Stowe Botanical Gardens' Christmas tour and dinner at Sammy's in Belmont!
Just gets better and better!
It's a "Merry Christmas..Merry, Merry Christmas" time!

No comments: