Thursday, August 18, 2011

Never a dull moment....nor quiet, either!

Where to even begin! Yesterday, after visiting all the Treasures, I picked April and the kids up. After a delicious lunch at La Strada, and "adventures" at Target and Harris Teeter, we all came back to our house.
And here, the action never slowed down...not until I took everyone home!
Had a lot of fun and learned a new game as you can see!
Going to have to get this one for us!
Stayed a while at their house to visit with the "grand" dog, Toby and our "great-grand" dog, Oscar.
Heard Oscar cried for me after I left!
So nice to be loved!
Our first game of Apples to Apples!
I think Elliott and I won!
(Elliott's the very "intelligent-looking" one facing the camera!)
What a day! I must admit I was in bed before 9:30 pm!

No comments: