Monday, October 5, 2009

For the record......

Yes, I'm a fairly normal woman...and yes, I have "days"...you know the "days" I'm talking about....

the days where you can't stand to look into a mirror...
your hair doesn't look right no matter what you do to it...
you think you feel and look MUCH older than you are...need I say more...

Yes, I'm being reminded of inner beauty...
being grateful for the "years" of living...

but to be perfectly honest... it "ain't" making things better for the moment....

Hey, but it IS just a moment...and moments change...!

One thing I'm seeing here is that I could use an attitude adjustment AND
work on the things that I can change!
I just need to use a little discipline and self-control...

And climb out of this "pit" I seem to have fallen into!

Thank goodness I don't have to do this alone or should I say "thank You God" for helping me make the most of this season in my life!

No comments: