Thursday, March 31, 2011

Never thought that I would see .....

something as wonderful as a Trane heat pump! I don't EVEN know where to begin. First of all we found out last week that we needed a new heat pump! Our heat pump had not really worked very well for years. One or two rooms would be comfortable and the others were either too hot or too cold. It was frustrating but thought that's how it had to be. What we found out is that, #1, you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to heat pumps! Mike e-mailed Union Electric late one evening, leaving them a message and in only a few minutes time someone called him. They were out the next day and in less than a week we have the best working heat pump we have ever had! I am amazed at the difference...in every room! It's amazing how the system is so balanced. Getting an excellent heat pump has made ALL the difference! (plus adding a return grill and variable speed drive...whatever that really means, but that's what Mike said, I think!) I use to freeze in the kitchen and eating area and in the "attic" room but now they feel just as cozy as the other rooms! I know I am a bit weird but I'm so loving just going from room to room, enjoying the constant temps! I've never known THAT since we've been in this house! I AM TICKLED! (That's for you, Lee!)

2 comments:

Rsymphony said...

Yay! Living in comfortably heated and cool rooms is a beautiful thing :)

Granggie said...

It certainly is!
I am still a bit amazed...it's been almost 22 years of living UNbalanced!