Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress Report!

This is day 3 of my "pulling away" and it has been soooo refreshing! Have cleaned out drawers and organized them, thrown out a huge bag of trash---oh that felt so good! Today I ventured out in the rain to purchase a treat for the Grands and delivered them. Just thought that a rainy day with kids inside warranted a special treat that would also benefit the moms. I really enjoyed my drive over country roads and rain-swelled creeks. Lovely to see Spring displaying various shades and shapes of her new "wardrobe" against a darkened backdrop! Makes the colors seem to shout their appearance! All so beautiful! God is so amazing! Now I'm back home and will tackle yet another project. I'm really enjoying this decluttering/organizing/simplifying business!

No comments: