Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend!

My Mother's Day celebration started Friday night with the "fish camp frenzy"!
Saturday we went in to visit our parents and give our Moms their gifts. It was a very nice day and it ended with us having supper at McCallister's with our son Bill, his wife Brittany and her parents, brother and sister! We had such a good visit with them!

Sunday was a beautiful weather day and I so enjoyed that! Mike and I spent a very quiet day
after church, eating on the porch, taking a long nap, watching the birds, going for a nice walk, and reading! So relaxing!

Now I am ready to tackle the day! Today is day 1 of "Operation:taking one room at a time" cleaning project. I'm starting in the kitchen. It could take me all week but it will get done!
All those cabinets and drawers, appliances, the pantry....throwing away, giving away...simplifying...
"less is more" is my motto!

No comments: