Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning..

My plan is working or should I say I am working my plan.

The kitchen is almost done! I have one more drawer and under the sink to clean out!
Then I will wipe down everything that can be wiped down...

and move on to the next project!

It does make me feel good! Of course if I think about all that needs to be done, it's a bit overwhelming but I don't allow myself to dwell on that.

In fact I won't be doing much cleaning over the weekend! Am getting ready for Mike's birthday on Sunday, a covered dish after church Sunday and a movie day with the girls tomorrow.
They are taking me to see Letters to Juliette....think that's the name! This is my birthday/Mother's Day from them. It will be a fun time! Starbucks will have to be after of course and that will be my treat...well I did get two Starbucks cards for my birthday! And I do like sharing!
Someone knows me very well! :)

Happy weekend!

No comments: