Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On My Way!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I made it through yesterday's goals and challenges!

This morning began quite early but was definitely orchestrated by the Spirit of God!

I was led to delicious "food" for thought by two of my very favorite Bible teachers,
both of whom I had no idea were on that early and one who has gone on to be with the Lord but was so special to Mike and I growing in the Lord. And wouldn't you know, the messages they shared were just what I needed to hear! "Ain't" God good!!!

AND....I've already exercised for 30 minutes!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! I can hardly believe it!
I actually did it!!!!

I am finally learning that I can't put that off for when I do....it rarely happens....could it be that I'm "growing up"?????

Well here I go.....boldly, happily into today's adventures!

No comments: