Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Porch day....not really!

Yesterday was to be my porch day...well it was my porch morning mostly.

There was the dishwasher that needed to be unloaded which led to cleaning out a
cabinet so I could make room for my china...which led to de-cluttering the countertops...
which led to totally reorganizing the pantry...which led to rearranging the kitchen a bit...

which took hours and I still have a few things on the table, trying to decide where to put them!

After that ordeal I became a "couch potato" the rest of the evening.

Now I'm up and ready for the day! Oh, what's that?
I think I "hear" the laundry room crying that it's her turn!
Well, she will just have to wait until after lunch for the morning is already full!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure when the laundry gets her turn she remembers to gently clean my jeans.