Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pensive....................

That's where I am...in a state of pensiveness......................

pensive-"thinking deeply or seriously, expressing deep thoughtfulness, reflective"

Several thoughts are whirling through my head, no- "whirling" is not the word...it's more like drifting...that's it...
I'm not anxious yet there is a bit of heaviness and these thoughts are not for me but for others. There's a bit of sadness that I share with a beautiful friend whose husband no longer wants to be married...she's heartbroken...
there are others who question the faithfulness of God...even some who have rejected Him.
My heart is burdened but I will pray.

James 5:16 says the prayers of the righteous avail much...accomplish much!
My prayers avail much! Am I being arrogant...no, just confident...
simply because I know that Christ alone is my righteousness...He alone MAKES me righteous.
Therefore my prayers avail much.

My hope--confident expectation, is in my Father God Who has never let me down, has never failed me even though I've failed Him too many times. He just picks me up and sets me on His path...and lovingly holds my hand and guides me on this journey of living.
He even carries ALL my burdens. I just have to follow.

No comments: